2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E941.1
Parasympatholytics [anticholinergics and antimuscarinics] and spasmolytics causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Short description: Adv eff parasympatholytc.
- ICD-9-CM E941.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E941.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E941.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E941.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E941.1: 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E941.1
- Adverse effect of parasympatholytic
- Anticholinergic adverse reaction
- Hyoscine [scopolamine]
- Quaternary ammonium derivatives