2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E905.3
Sting of hornets, wasps, and bees causing poisoning and toxic reactions
- Short description: Hornet/wasp/bee sting.
- ICD-9-CM E905.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E905.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E905.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E905.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E905.3: 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E905.3