2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E884.3
Accidental fall from wheelchair
- Short description: Fall from wheelchair.
- ICD-9-CM E884.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E884.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E884.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E884.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E884.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM W05.0XXA Fall from non-moving wheelchair, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM W05.1XXA Fall from non-moving nonmotorized scooter, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM W05.2XXA Fall from non-moving motorized mobility scooter, initial encounter
- Fall from motorized mobility scooter
- Fall from motorized wheelchair