2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E850.4
Accidental poisoning by aromatic analgesics, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Acc poison-arom analgesc.
- ICD-9-CM E850.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E850.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E850.4 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E850.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E850.4: 2013 2014 2015.
- Paracetamol [acetaminophen]
- Phenacetin [acetophenetidin]
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E850.4