2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E850.4
Accidental poisoning by aromatic analgesics, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Acc poison-arom analgesc.
- ICD-9-CM E850.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E850.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E850.4 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E850.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E850.4: 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E850.4
- Paracetamol [acetaminophen]
- Phenacetin [acetophenetidin]