2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E820.1
Nontraffic accident involving motor-driven snow vehicle injuring passenger in motor vehicle other than motorcycle
- Short description: Snow veh acc-pasngr.
- ICD-9-CM E820.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E820.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E820.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E820.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E820.1: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM V86.62XA Passenger of snowmobile injured in nontraffic accident, initial encounter