2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E007.4
Activities involving lacrosse and field hockey
- Short description: Lacrosse,field hockey.
- ICD-9-CM E007.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E007.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E007.4 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E007.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E007.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y93.65 Activity, lacrosse and field hockey