2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E003.2
Activities involving snow (alpine) (downhill) skiing, snow boarding, sledding, tobogganing and snow tubing
- Short description: Ski,snow brd,sled,tobagn.
- ICD-9-CM E003.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E003.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E003.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E003.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E003.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y93.23 Activity, snow (alpine) (downhill) skiing, snow boarding, sledding, tobogganing and snow tubing