2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E003.2
Activities involving snow (alpine) (downhill) skiing, snow boarding, sledding, tobogganing and snow tubing
- Short description: Ski,snow brd,sled,tobagn.
- ICD-9-CM E003.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E003.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E003.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E003.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E003.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Y93.23 Activity, snow (alpine) (downhill) skiing, snow boarding, sledding, tobogganing and snow tubing