2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 998.30
Disruption of wound, unspecified
- Short description: Wound disruption NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 998.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 998.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 998.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 998.30: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T81.30XA Disruption of wound, unspecified, initial encounter
- Dehiscence of wound
- Wound dehiscence
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 998.30
- wound 998.30