2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 998.00
Postoperative shock, unspecified
- Short description: Postoperative shock, NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 998.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 998.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 998.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 998.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T81.10XA Postprocedural shock unspecified, initial encounter
- Postprocedural shock
- Shock after procedure
- Collapse, not otherwise specified, during or resulting from a surgical procedure
- Failure of peripheral circulation, postoperative