2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 997.41
Retained cholelithiasis following cholecystectomy
- Short description: Ret cholelh fol cholecys.
- ICD-9-CM 997.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 997.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 997.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 997.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K91.86 Retained cholelithiasis following cholecystectomy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 997.41
- Retention, retained
- cholelithiasis, following cholecystectomy 997.41
- gallstones, following cholecystectomy 997.41