2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 997.4
Digestive system complications not elsewhere classified
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 997.4 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 997.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 997.4: 2013 2014 2015.
- Complications of:
- Intestinal (internal) anastomosis and bypass, not elsewhere classified, except that involving urinary tract
- Hepatic failure specified as due to a procedure
- Hepatorenal syndrome specified as due to a procedure
- Intestinal obstruction NOS specified as due to a procedure