2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 997.32
Postprocedural aspiration pneumonia
- Short description: Postproc aspiration pneu.
- ICD-9-CM 997.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 997.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 997.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 997.32: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J95.89 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of respiratory system, not elsewhere classified
- Aspiration pneumonia resulting from a procedure
- aspiration pneumonia during labor and delivery (668.0)
- Chemical pneumonitis resulting from a procedure
- Mendelson's syndrome resulting from a procedure