2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 997.32
Postprocedural aspiration pneumonia
- Short description: Postproc aspiration pneu.
- ICD-9-CM 997.32 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 997.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 997.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 997.32: 2013 2014.
- aspiration pneumonia during labor and delivery (668.0)
- Chemical pneumonitis resulting from a procedure
- Mendelson's syndrome resulting from a procedure
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J95.89 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of respiratory system, not elsewhere classified