2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 977.0
Poisoning by dietetics
- Short description: Poisoning-dietetics.
- ICD-9-CM 977.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 977.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 977.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 977.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T50.5X1A Poisoning by appetite depressants, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T50.5X2A Poisoning by appetite depressants, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T50.5X3A Poisoning by appetite depressants, assault, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T50.5X4A Poisoning by appetite depressants, undetermined, initial encounter
- Appetite depressant overdose
- Dietetic drug overdose
- Overdose of appetite depressant
- Overdose of dietetic drug
- Poisoning by appetite depressant
- Poisoning by dietetic drug
- Toxic effect of appetite depressant
- Central appetite depressants