2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 975.4
Poisoning by antitussives
- Short description: Poisoning-antitussives.
- ICD-9-CM 975.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 975.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 975.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 975.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T48.3X1A Poisoning by antitussives, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T48.3X2A Poisoning by antitussives, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T48.3X3A Poisoning by antitussives, assault, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T48.3X4A Poisoning by antitussives, undetermined, initial encounter
- Antitussive overdose
- Overdose of antitussive drug
- Poisoning by antitussive
- Poisoning by antitussive medication