2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 959.2
Shoulder and upper arm injury
- Short description: Shldr/upper arm inj NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 959.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 959.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 959.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 959.2: 2013 2014.
- Clavicle injury
- Compartment syndrome of upper arm
- Compartment syndrome of upper limb
- Foreign body left in shoulder
- Injury of axilla
- Injury of humerus
- Injury of multiple muscles and tendons at shoulder and upper arm level
- Injury of scapular region
- Injury of shoulder region
- Injury of superior glenoid labrum of shoulder joint
- Injury of upper arm
- Injury of upper extremity
- Injury shoulder or upper arm
- Injury to shoulder or upper arm
- Massive multi tissue damage upper arm
- Metal foreign body in axilla
- Metal foreign body in shoulder
- Metal foreign body in upper arm
- Metal foreign body in upper limb
- Pellet wound of axilla
- Pellet wound of shoulder
- Pellet wound of upper arm
- Pellet wound of upper limb
- Severe multi tissue damage upper arm
- Superficial injury of shoulder and upper arm
- Traumatic division of tendon of upper limb
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S49.80XA Other specified injuries of shoulder and upper arm, unspecified arm, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S49.90XA Unspecified injury of shoulder and upper arm, unspecified arm, initial encounter