2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 959.11
Other injury of chest wall
- Short description: Injury of chest wall NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 959.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 959.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 959.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 959.11: 2013 2014 2015.
- Blunt injury of thorax
- Chest injury
- Chest wall injury
- Chest wall muscle injury
- Costal cartilage injury
- Injury of chest wall
- Injury of front of chest
- Injury of muscle and tendon at thorax level
- Injury of ribs
- Injury of side of chest
- Injury of sternum
- Metal foreign body in chest
- Pellet wound of chest
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S29.8XXA Other specified injuries of thorax, initial encounter