2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 952.18
T7-T12 level with central cord syndrome
- Short description: Central cord syn/t7-t12.
- ICD-9-CM 952.18 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 952.18 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 952.18.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 952.18: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S24.153A Other incomplete lesion at T7-T10 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S24.154A Other incomplete lesion at T11-T12 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- Spinal cord injury of T11-T12 level with central cord syndrome
- Spinal cord injury of T7-T10 level with central cord syndrome
- Spinal cord injury T11-T12 level, central cord syndrome
- Spinal cord injury T7-T10 level, central cord syndrome