2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 952.16
T7-T12 level with complete lesion of spinal cord
- Short description: Complete les cord/t7-t12.
- ICD-9-CM 952.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 952.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 952.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 952.16: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S24.113A Complete lesion at T7-T10 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S24.114A Complete lesion at T11-T12 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- Complete spinal cord lesion of T11-T12 level
- Complete spinal cord lesion of T7-T10 level
- Spinal cord injury T11-T12 level, complete cord lesion
- Spinal cord injury T7-T10 level, complete cord lesion