2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 952.15
T7-T12 level with unspecified spinal cord injury
- Short description: T7-t12 spin cord inj NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 952.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 952.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 952.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 952.15: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S24.103A Unspecified injury at T7-T10 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S24.104A Unspecified injury at T11-T12 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- Contusion of thoracic cord
- Injury at T7-T12 level with spinal cord injury AND without bone injury
- Injury of thoracic spine
- Spinal cord injury of T11-T12 level
- Spinal cord injury of T7-T10 level
- Spinal cord injury T11-T12 level
- Spinal cord injury T11-T12 level, brown sequard syndrome
- Spinal cord injury T7-T10 level
- Spinal cord injury T7-T10 level, brown sequard syndrome
- Spinal cord lesion of T11-T12 level with Brown Sequard syndrome
- Spinal cord lesion of T7-T10 level with Brown Sequard syndrome