2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 952.13
T1-T6 level with central cord syndrome
- Short description: Central cord synd/t1-t6.
- ICD-9-CM 952.13 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 952.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 952.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 952.13: 2013 2014.
- Spinal cord injury of T1 level with central cord syndrome
- Spinal cord injury of T2-T6 level with central cord syndrome
- Spinal cord injury T1 level, central cord syndrome
- Spinal cord injury T2-T6 level, central cord syndrome
- Thoracic spinal cord injury with central cord syndrome
- Thoracic spinal cord injury, central cord syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S24.151A Other incomplete lesion at T1 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S24.152A Other incomplete lesion at T2-T6 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter