2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 948.31
Burn [any degree] involving 30-39 percent of body surface with third degree burn, 10-19%
- Short description: 30-39% bdy brn/10-19% 3d.
- ICD-9-CM 948.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 948.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 948.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 948.31: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T31.31 Burns involving 30-39% of body surface with 10-19% third degree burns
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T32.31 Corrosions involving 30-39% of body surface with 10-19% third degree corrosion