2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.31
Full-thickness skin loss [third degree NOS] of toe(s) (nail)
- Short description: 3rd deg burn toe.
- ICD-9-CM 945.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 945.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.31: 2013 2014.
- Third degree burn of left toe
- Third degree burn of right toe
- Third degree burn of toe of left foot
- Third degree burn of toe of right foot (disorder)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T25.339A Burn of third degree of unspecified toe(s) (nail), initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T25.739A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified toe(s) (nail), initial encounter