2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.20
Blisters, epidermal loss [second degree] of lower limb [leg], unspecified site
- Short description: 2nd deg burn leg NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 945.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 945.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.20: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T24.209A Burn of second degree of unspecified site of unspecified lower limb, except ankle and foot, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T24.609A Corrosion of second degree of unspecified site of unspecified lower limb, except ankle and foot, initial encounter