2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.20
Blisters, epidermal loss [second degree] of lower limb [leg], unspecified site
- Short description: 2nd deg burn leg NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 945.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 945.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 945.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.20: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.209A Burn of second degree of unspecified site of unspecified lower limb, except ankle and foot, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.609A Corrosion of second degree of unspecified site of unspecified lower limb, except ankle and foot, initial encounter