2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.06
Burn of unspecified degree of thigh [any part]
- Short description: Burn NOS thigh.
- ICD-9-CM 945.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 945.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 945.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.06: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.019A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.419A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- Burn of left thigh
- Burn of right thigh
- Chemical burn of left thigh
- Chemical burn of right thigh