2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.41
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues [deep third degree] without mention of loss of a body part, of forearm
- Short description: Deep 3 deg burn forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 943.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 943.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 943.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.319A Burn of third degree of unspecified forearm, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.719A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified forearm, initial encounter