2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.04
Burn of unspecified degree of back [any part]
- Short description: Burn NOS back.
- ICD-9-CM 942.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 942.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 942.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.04: 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn of back
- Burn of buttock
- Burn of low back
- Burn of posterior thorax
- Chemical burn of buttock
- Chemical burn of low back
- Chemical burn of posterior thorax
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T21.03XA Burn of unspecified degree of upper back, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T21.43XA Corrosion of unspecified degree of upper back, initial encounter