2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.00
Burn of unspecified degree of trunk, unspecified site
- Short description: Burn NOS trunk-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 942.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 942.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 942.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.00: 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn of trunk
- Chemical burn of trunk
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T21.00XA Burn of unspecified degree of trunk, unspecified site, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T21.40XA Corrosion of unspecified degree of trunk, unspecified site, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 942.00
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0
- trunk 942.00