2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.57
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues [deep third degree] with loss of a body part, of forehead and cheek
- Short description: 3rd burn w loss-face NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 941.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.57: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.36XA Burn of third degree of forehead and cheek, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.76XA Corrosion of third degree of forehead and cheek, initial encounter