2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.27
Blisters, epidermal loss [second degree] of forehead and cheek
- Short description: 2nd deg burn face NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 941.27 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 941.27 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.27.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.27: 2013 2014 2015.
- Second degree burn of cheek
- Second degree burn of forehead
- Second degree chemical burn of cheek
- Second degree chemical burn of forehead
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T20.26XA Burn of second degree of forehead and cheek, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T20.66XA Corrosion of second degree of forehead and cheek, initial encounter