2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.23
Blisters, epidermal loss [second degree] of lip(s)
- Short description: 2nd deg burn lip.
- ICD-9-CM 941.23 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 941.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.23: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T20.22XA Burn of second degree of lip(s), initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T20.62XA Corrosion of second degree of lip(s), initial encounter