2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.23
Blisters, epidermal loss [second degree] of lip(s)
- Short description: 2nd deg burn lip.
- ICD-9-CM 941.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.23: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.22XA Burn of second degree of lip(s), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.62XA Corrosion of second degree of lip(s), initial encounter
- Burn of lip, second degree
- Second degree burn of lip
- Second degree chemical burn of lip