2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.15
Erythema [first degree] of nose (septum)
- Short description: 1st deg burn nose.
- ICD-9-CM 941.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.15: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.14XA Burn of first degree of nose (septum), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.54XA Corrosion of first degree of nose (septum), initial encounter
- Burn erythema of nose
- Burn of nose, first degree
- First degree burn of nose
- First degree chemical burn of nose