2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 926.0
Crushing injury of external genitalia
- Short description: Crush inj ext genitalia.
- ICD-9-CM 926.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 926.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 926.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 926.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S38.001A Crushing injury of unspecified external genital organs, male, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S38.002A Crushing injury of unspecified external genital organs, female, initial encounter
- Crush injury of external genital organ, female
- Crush injury of external genital organ, male
- Crush injury of penis
- Crush injury of scrotum
- Crush injury of testicle
- Crush injury of vulva
- Crush injury, vulva
- Crushing injury of female external genitalia
- Crushing injury of male external genitalia
- Crushing injury of penis
- Crushing injury of scrotum
- Crushing injury of testis
- Labium (majus) (minus)