2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 925.1
Crushing injury of face and scalp
- Short description: Crush inj face scalp.
- ICD-9-CM 925.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 925.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 925.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 925.1: 2013 2014 2015.
- Crush injury of eye region
- Crush injury of face
- Crush injury of forehead
- Crush injury of head and neck
- Crush injury of mouth
- Crush injury of nose
- Crush injury of scalp
- Crush injury, face, scalp and neck
- Crushing injuries involving head with neck
- Crushing injury of cheek
- Crushing injury of ear
- Crushing injury of face
- Crushing injury of scalp
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S07.0XXA Crushing injury of face, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S07.8XXA Crushing injury of other parts of head, initial encounter