2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 923.20
Contusion of hand(s)
- ICD-9-CM 923.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 923.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 923.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 923.20: 2013 2014 2015.
- Contusion of hand
- Left hand contusion
- Right hand contusion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S60.229A Contusion of unspecified hand, initial encounter