2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 923.03
Contusion of upper arm
- ICD-9-CM 923.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 923.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 923.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 923.03: 2013 2014.
- Left upper arm contusion
- Right upper arm contusion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S40.029A Contusion of unspecified upper arm, initial encounter