2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 923.01
Contusion of scapular region
- Short description: Contusion scapul region.
- ICD-9-CM 923.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 923.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 923.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 923.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S40.019A Contusion of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter