2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 921.1
Contusion of eyelids and periocular area
- Short description: Contusion periocular.
- ICD-9-CM 921.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 921.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 921.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 921.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S00.10XA Contusion of unspecified eyelid and periocular area, initial encounter
- Injury of lacrimal duct
- Injury of left lacrimal duct
- Injury of right lacrimal duct
- Lacrimal duct injury
- Left eyelid contusion
- Left lacrimal duct injury
- Left periocular contusion
- Right eyelid contusion
- Right lacrimal duct injury
- Right periocular contusion