2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 919.7
Superficial foreign body (splinter) of other, multiple, and unspecified sites, without major open wound, infected
- Short description: Superficial FB NEC-infec.
- ICD-9-CM 919.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 919.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 919.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 919.7: 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T07 Unspecified multiple injuries
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L08.89 Other specified local infections of the skin and subcutaneous tissue