2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 916.0
Abrasion or friction burn of hip, thigh, leg, and ankle, without mention of infection
- Short description: Abrasion hip & leg.
- ICD-9-CM 916.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 916.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 916.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 916.0: 2013 2014 2015.
- Abrasion (scrape) of knee
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of ankle without infection
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of hip without infection
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of leg without infection
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of thigh without infection
- Abrasion of knee
- Abrasion of left ankle
- Abrasion of lower limb
- Abrasion of right ankle
- Abrasion, ankle
- Abrasion, hip
- Abrasion, knee
- Abrasion, lower leg
- Abrasion, thigh
- Left ankle abrasion
- Left hip abrasion
- Left knee abrasion
- Left lower leg abrasion
- Left thigh abrasion
- Right ankle abrasion
- Right hip abrasion
- Right knee abrasion
- Right lower leg abrasion
- Right thigh abrasion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S70.219A Abrasion, unspecified hip, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S70.319A Abrasion, unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S80.819A Abrasion, unspecified lower leg, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S90.519A Abrasion, unspecified ankle, initial encounter