2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 913.6
Superficial foreign body (splinter) of elbow, forearm, and wrist, without major open wound and without mention of infection
- Short description: Foreign body forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 913.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 913.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 913.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 913.6: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S50.359A Superficial foreign body of unspecified elbow, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S50.859A Superficial foreign body of unspecified forearm, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S60.859A Superficial foreign body of unspecified wrist, initial encounter