2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 903.01
Injury to axillary artery
- Short description: Injury axillary artery.
- ICD-9-CM 903.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 903.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 903.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 903.01: 2013 2014 2015.
- Left axillary artery injury
- Left axillary artery laceration
- Right axillary artery injury
- Right axillary artery laceration
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S45.009A Unspecified injury of axillary artery, unspecified side, initial encounter