2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 877.1
Open wound of buttock, complicated
- Short description: Open wound buttock-compl.
- ICD-9-CM 877.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 877.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 877.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 877.1: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S31.802A Laceration with foreign body of unspecified buttock, initial encounter