2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.49
Open wound of other and multiple sites of face, without mention of complication
- Short description: Open wound of face NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 873.49 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 873.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 873.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 873.49: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S01.80XA Unspecified open wound of other part of head, initial encounter