2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.49
Open wound of other and multiple sites of face, without mention of complication
- Short description: Open wound of face NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 873.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 873.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 873.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 873.49: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.80XA Unspecified open wound of other part of head, initial encounter