2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.42
Open wound of forehead, without mention of complication
- Short description: Open wound of forehead.
- ICD-9-CM 873.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 873.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 873.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 873.42: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.80XA Unspecified open wound of other part of head, initial encounter
- Forehead laceration
- Laceration of forehead
- Open animal bite of forehead
- Open bite of forehead
- Open cat bite of forehead
- Open dog bite of forehead
- Open human bite of forehead
- Open wound of forehead
- Puncture wound of forehead