2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 870.2
Laceration of eyelid involving lacrimal passages
- Short description: Lac eyelid inv lacrm pas.
- ICD-9-CM 870.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 870.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 870.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 870.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.119A Laceration without foreign body of unspecified eyelid and periocular area, initial encounter
- Eyelid and lacrimal drainage system laceration
- Eyelid laceration w lacrimal passage injury
- Laceration of eyelid, involving lacrimal passages
- Laceration of left eyelid and lacrimal drainage system
- Laceration of right eyelid and lacrimal drainage system
- Left eyelid laceration w lacrimal passage injury
- Left eyelid laceration with lacrimal passage injury
- Right eyelid laceration w lacrimal passage injury
- Right eyelid laceration with lacrimal passage injury