2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 853.04
Other and unspecified intracranial hemorrhage following injury without mention of open intracranial wound, with prolonged [more than 24 hours] loss of consciousness and return to pre- existing conscious level
- Short description: Brain hem NEC-proln coma.
- ICD-9-CM 853.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 853.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 853.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 853.04: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.365A Traumatic hemorrhage of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness greater than 24 hours with return to pre-existing conscious level, initial encounter