2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 853.02
Other and unspecified intracranial hemorrhage following injury without mention of open intracranial wound, with brief [less than one hour] loss of consciousness
- Short description: Brain hem NEC-brief coma.
- ICD-9-CM 853.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 853.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 853.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 853.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.361A Traumatic hemorrhage of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of 30 minutes or less, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.362A Traumatic hemorrhage of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of 31 minutes to 59 minutes, initial encounter