2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 853.00
Other and unspecified intracranial hemorrhage following injury without mention of open intracranial wound, unspecified state of consciousness
- Short description: Traumatic brain hem NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 853.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 853.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 853.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 853.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.360A Traumatic hemorrhage of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- Cerebral compression due to injury
- Hematoma of brain
- Intracranial hematoma following injury
- Intracranial hemorrhage following injury
- Intracranial hemorrhage following injury without open intracranial wound
- Intracranial hemorrhage, after injury
- Intracranial hemorrhage, traumatic
- Traumatic brain stem hemorrhage
- Traumatic brainstem hemorrhage
- Traumatic cerebellar hemorrhage
- Traumatic cerebral hemorrhage
- Traumatic intracerebral hemorrhage
- Traumatic intracranial hemorrhage
- Traumatic left cerebral hemorrhage
- Traumatic right cerebral hemorrhage