2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.99
Other and unspecified cerebral laceration and contusion, with open intracranial wound, with concussion, unspecified
- Short description: Open brain lacer-concuss.
- ICD-9-CM 851.99 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 851.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 851.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 851.99: 2013 2014.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.330A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.339A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S01.90XA Unspecified open wound of unspecified part of head, initial encounter