2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.90
Other and unspecified cerebral laceration and contusion, with open intracranial wound, unspecified state of consciousness
- Short description: Brain lac NEC w open wnd.
- ICD-9-CM 851.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 851.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 851.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 851.90: 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.330A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.90XA Unspecified open wound of unspecified part of head, initial encounter